Texas Medical Center Advising
Advisor: Sarah Ali
Texas Medical Center
2151 West Holcombe
Houston, TX 77030
UHCL Pearland Advising
Advisor: Rita Patel
UH-Clear Lake Pearland
1200 Pearland Parkway
Pearland, TX 77581
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Behavioral Sciences B.S.
Interdisciplinary Studies B.S.(Teaching)
Educational Management M.S.
Engineering Management M.S.
Behavioral Sciences M.A.
Industrial/Organizational Psychology M.A.
Academic advising is essential to your success in college. We believe in providing you guidance, support and encouragement. Your adviser can:
- Provide you with assistance with course selection.
- Provide you with accurate information regarding degree requirements.
- Develop and discuss your Candidate Plan of Study (CPS).
- Discuss your progress towards graduation and review your electronic DPR, also known as your Degree Progress Report.
- Assist you in identifying solutions to any academic difficulties.
- Refer you to other university resources for additional assistance.
- Collect School Documents ex (Strategic Management Forms, CPS’s Internship Forms, etc) and forward to appropriate colleges at UHCL.
We are here to support your academic achievements! If you are an undergraduate, first-time degree seeking student who would like to schedule an advising appointment, download the Navigate mobile app. If you are a graduate student, email email@example.com for information about available advising times or scheduling an appointment.