Programs and Services
The Center for Executive Education's broad spectrum of programs and services include:
- Professional Development Seminars: One, two, and three-day programs on various professional, technical, and managerial topics.
- Consulting Services: Help in identifying training areas and in designing programs of technical and management training. Assistance in identifying the type of training needed and the specific training programs or resources that provide skills necessary to meet organizational goals.
- Certification Review Programs: Preparation for professional certification examinations, such as the Purchasing/Supply Chain and Project Management Professional Exams.
- Facilitate Programs: Logistical support for professional programs.
- Exam Preparation
- Healthcare Management Certificate Program
- Legal Education Courses
- Management and Leadership Certificate Program
- Project Management Courses
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Certificate Program
- Quality Management Courses
- Real Estate License Program
- How to Start and Run a Profitable Small Business
Workshops and Seminars
Open enrollment on workshops and seminars offered by the Center allow executives, managers, and other professionals from industry and government to benefit from the latest developments in business. The Center is able to attract and draw upon the knowledge and creativity of leading authorities and nationally recognized experts. This allows the Center to provide a more flexible and greater range of workshops and seminars.
The Center's site-specific programs are designed to go beyond the traditional short courses, workshops, and seminars to create a unique curriculum that integrates a variety of learning tools and modalities. Using an array of resources and expertise, the Center can customize any of its existing courses to meet the needs of any individual business or industry.
Individuals or organizations can work with the Center experts to generate new programs and workshops and seminars that address specific concerns. To ensure that these programs and workshops and seminars accurately fit individual organizations, extensive planning and needs-assessments are conducted.
On-Site Training: Designed to meet your organization's needs.
When training is relevant to the people being trained, you can count on improved attention, retention, and greater value for your training dollar. With a group of 10 or more attendees, training programs can be scheduled at your location at times convenient for you, saving money on your travel expenses budgeted for training. We are confident that your organization and its employees will benefit from a program designed specifically to your organization's needs. You may choose courses from any of our certificate programs or select specific course modules to build courses that address your organization's current training needs. Our courses are designed for flexibility and scalability.
For more information about this approach for your training needs, email us at email@example.com or call 281-283-3100.