Open for the 2020-2021 Academic Year
- Must have applied to UHCL, paid the application fee and have a UHCL identification number
- Must be planning to enroll as a first time UHCL undergraduate or graduate for fall 2019 semester
- Must be planning to enroll for a minimum of 6 credit hours in one of the following
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Technology
- Masters in Mathematical Science
- Master of Physics
- Master of Statistics
- Master in System Engineering/or Masters in Engineering Management
If you are not applying for admittance into one of these specific majors or already accepted into one of these specific majors, DO NOT apply for this scholarship!
Scholarship award is $2,000 (payout shown below); disbursements are contingent on remaining in the major for which you are awarded, good academic standing and a completion of at least 6 credit hours each applicable semester.
- $500 / fall 2020
- $500 / spring 2021
- $500 / fall 2021
- $500 / spring 2022
Questions regarding this scholarship may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please log into E-Services and click on "Admissions"
- Next click on "Apply for UHCL Scholarships". Do not fill in any information at this point
- Click "Search"
- The CSE Dean Scholarship should pop up
- Do NOT click on "Apply" **
- Click on "Details" to view the criteria
- Make sure you meet the criteria of the scholarship and prepare the required document before applying **
- Next go back and click "Apply". The aid year you are applying for is "2020"
- Answer the questions and download your document
- Once you click on "Apply" and submit the scholarship application you cannot go back to that specific scholarship so you must have documentation prepared before you "Apply".
A confirmation will appear when the application is submitted.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com or 281-283-2480.