Helpful Hints and Fixes
- Access LAT only through your Blackboard course using only Chrome or Firefox browsers.
Blackboard integration to LAT is not supported on Safari, IE, or Edge.
- Using an unsupported browser will result in a timeout or session expired message.
- If students receive an LTI 1 error, please have them contact Watermark LAT support.
- Due to past licensing processes, some students may have a duplicate account in the system that needs to be disabled.
- This error may also appear if they have recently changed their name with the university system, but have the same email address.
- For any login errors not identified above, please call Watermark LAT support.
- The Planning and Assessment Office and UCT Support are unable to assist with account login issues.
- You may see students in your LAT assessment shell who are not in your course. This
is because the students are populated by Blackboard and course lists are not updated
in Blackboard during the semester.
- Just ignore these students.
- Not all courses are currently linked to LAT for assignment collection and assessment. Be sure to check with your course lead or program coordinator to clarify which courses have assignments created and linked in LAT.
For technical support for LAT, including login, account, and missing uploads, please contact Watermark Support:
If your course or assignment is missing, please contact Michelle Lane, Director of College of Education's Planning and Assessment: