Greater Houston Area STEM Conference: "STEM Innovations and Impact on Educational Communities"
Saturday, March 7, 2020
8 a.m – 4 p.m.
Non-Profits and Commercial Exhibitors
The Greater Houston Area STEM Conference would like to invite you to join us at our STEM conference on Saturday, March 7, 2020, from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. This conference will focus on STEM and STEAM education with local educators (formal and non-formal) attending. The intent is to have educators present what they are doing including hands-on activities, research, and programs as each relates to STEM. Participants will be able to not only attend break-out sessions but also tour some of the research facilities located at the University of Houston-Clear Lake. Anticipated attendance is over 300 local educators.
- All exhibitors will be provided with one 6'x30" table and two chairs.
- Shared exhibit space is available and must be coordinated by the exhibiting organizations/entities.
- Electricity and water access are available upon request and first-come, first-serve basis.
- Morning break for attendees to view exhibits.
- Extended lunch for attendees to view exhibits.
- All exhibitors can present one session but must submit a presentation proposal.
- There is no fee for government and non-profit entities to exhibit.
- The commercial fee is $75 for an exhibit. Please make checks payable to the UHCL/STEM Conference. The fee must be sent with application form. Each exhibitor that pays will receive two lunches.
- Non-profit exhibitors will need to provide their own lunch or pay $10.00 for a lunch and must be included with the exhibit registration form.
Deadline for Applications:
Friday, February 28, 2020
Saturday, March 7, 2020, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Participant Registration/Coffee/Exhibitors: 7:45 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- Exhibit Set-up: 7:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
- Exhibit Take-Down: 1:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Once the application is approved by the STEM Conference Exhibit Committee, the applicant is committed to attend.
- Space is limited. If space is unavailable, the application fee will be returned.
- Shared spaces are available: each entrant must apply and be willing to take the space singly if only one is accepted to exhibit.
- The STEM Conference Exhibit Committee assume no liability for damage, loss or theft of displays.
- The STEM Conference Exhibit Committee must pre-approve give-away items.
- Exhibitors may sell items consistent with the STEM/STEAM theme; the STEM Conference Exhibit Committee must approve all sale items.
- Entrant transacts all sales. There are no commissions.
- Live animals may be exhibited.
- Exhibitors MUST remain open until 1:45 p.m.
- Additional exhibitor requirements and instructions will be emailed before the event date.
- No refunds are made for entrant withdrawal.
The Exhibitor Application for the STEM Conference constitutes agreement on the part of the entrant to the terms and conditions set forth in this application.