Prepare to Lead and Transform Young Lives
Demonstrate your commitment to professional and personal development by furthering your own education. University of Houston-Clear Lake’s Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis is committed to preparing candidates to become inspired leaders who create and foster positive change in the educational environment of schools, associated organizations, institutions and agencies.
As a doctoral candidate, you can earn a Certificate in Research that provides you with a more comprehensive background in the area of research. In addition, our Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis faculty are dedicated to enriching and guiding you through your studies. Your professors are experts in all aspects of educational leadership, from strategic planning, to dispute resolution, to program evaluation and will impart a broad scope of practical experience and theoretical knowledge.
Flexible Options, Easy Access
Programs are offered in-person, online, and a combination of both to best suit the needs of working teachers pursuing their own higher education. Graduates are equipped to take roles as supervisors, assistant principals, principals, instructional specialists, or assume managerial positions at both the district and state level.
Degrees and Certificates Offered
- Educational Management M.S.
- Educational Management M.S. Principal Certification
- Educational Management M.S. with Principal Certification and Reading Specialist Certification
- Educational Management M.S. with Principal Certification and Special Education Certification
- Educational Management M.S. with Principal Certification and Master Technology Teacher Certification