Forms and Information for College of Education Faculty
Digital Measures Assistance
For help entering your teaching, research and service information in Digital Measures, please visit the COE Digital Measures page.
Faculty Development Forms
Faculty Dissertation Forms
- Course Release Information
- Dissertation Course Release Form
- EDCI Dissertation Guide and Forms
- EDCI Dissertation Chair Appointment Form
- EDCI Dissertation Committee Appointment Form
- EDLS Chair Appointment Form (attachment 1)
- EDLS Committee Appointment Form (attachment 2)
- EDLS Application for Dissertation Defense (attachment 3)
- EDLS Final Defense Form (attachment 5)
Field Experience Information
For information regarding district field experiences for education courses, please visit the Field Experience Information page.
- Grade Change Form
- Incomplete Grade Contract
- Independent Study Form
- Marketing Request Form
- Policies and Procedures
- Request for Course/Program Change
- Satisfactory Academic Progress and Academic Plan
- 5E Lesson Plan blank
- 5E Lesson Plan Guidelines
- Madeline Hunter lesson plan
- Madeline Hunter lesson plan Guidelines
- Sheltered Instruction (SIOP) lesson plan
- Sheltered Instruction (SIOP) lesson plan Guidelines
Policies and Procedures
- Statement on Professional Dispositions, Disposition Expectations Checklist, Disposition Resolution Process
- For directions on adding the COE Disposition Acknowledgment statement (DAQ) to your Blackboard course shell and downloading the data file, please visit the DAQ page.
- For instructions on completing benchmark course student disposition evaluations in LAT via your Blackboard course, please visit the LAT for Faculty resource page.
Promotion & Tenure
The University of Houston-Clear Lake promotion and tenure process is an electronic process using Digital Measure Workflow System. For more information on UHCL Promotion and Tenure Policy and Workflow instructions, visit the Provost's Promotion and Tenure Guidelines page.
- Promotion & Tenure Criteria (June 2020)
- Promotion & Tenure Guidelines (old)
- Third Year Review Formatting Guidelines
Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment
Visit the COE Planning and Assessment Office's Learning Outcomes and Assessment Helps page for resources on curriculum mapping, student learning outcomes and assessments.
For help with the Taskstream AMS program assessment system, visit the Office of Institutional Effectiveness Planning and Assessment page.
Taskstream LAT Information
To find answers to questions regarding COE's student assessment system, Taskstream Learning Achievement Tool (LAT), please visit the LAT for Faculty resource page on the COE Planning and Assessment website.
Texas Educators' Code of Ethics Training
- Campus Store/Book Orders
- Core Curriculum Syllabi
- Course Development
- Faculty Blackboard Support
- Field Trip Form
- Search UHCL Syllabi and Curricula Vitae
- Class Schedule
- Syllabus Tool
- Uploading Syllabi in Campus Solutions